May we love and live his Word. And may this new year be for us all a
happy, holy, and joy-filled time with good health and prosperity.
P.S. Please pray with Sister Pat for a struggling Mother and her decision making.
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
* a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
* a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
* a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
* a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
* a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
* a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
* a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
What do workers gain from their toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts. Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will freely pardon. “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.“As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.