WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Everyone at Edelweiss House is a Volunteer.
There are many opportunities to help-out and the need is great.
Volunteers have come from towns and cities through Indiana and others and different scheduling...
* Some for s special project,
* Seasonal projects
* few hours a days/week/or month,
* one or more days a week.
* others help a few days a month.
* Help us with some of the supplies we truly are in need of.
* While others are "on-call" for special needs and un-expected situations...like when wood needs cutting, preparing for a 'thank you' get-together, a key person has to be away, or when an unexpected number of children coming at one time.
* While others help 24/7. Like the House Parents, Business Office and yes...the Director, Sister Pat.
Those regularly interacting with the children... reading, hiking, playing, studying, or direct care...are certified through Safe Families for Children with a background check, etc, and are trained in the
Edelweiss House Program.
Pray for the Children, the Families being coached for jobs and housing, &
all of us Volunteers here at Edelweiss House.
There’s room for everyone!!!
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU
God may be calling you to join our Mission to help KIDS. . . So, Pray & Listen!
This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. 2 Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. 3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself. 4 My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God. 1 Corinthians 4:1-5
“Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.
“Two things I ask of you, Lord; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God. Proverbs 30:5-9