Volunteers have come from towns and cities through Indiana and others and different scheduling...
* Some for a special project,
* Seasonal projects
* few hours a days/week/or month,
* one or more days a week.
* others help a few days a month.
* Help us with some of the supplies we truly are in need of.
* While others are "on-call" for special needs and un-expected situations...like when wood needs cutting, preparing for a 'thank you' get-together, a key person has to be away, or when an unexpected number of children coming at one time.
* While others help 24/7. Like the House Parents, Business Office and yes...the Director, Sister Pat.
If you or someone you know want to make a real Difference . . .
There is an immediate NEED for Christian Married Couples and Singles. The Goal is to restore Families by:
* helping to care for little children (ages 4-8) while their parent(s) get back on their feet.
* You would live on location near Batesville, Indiana for 1 year or more
* home/utilities/amenities/training provided
* If you are single you could be an Assistant andeither live in the home or just help-out for a few hours a day /week/month
Those regularly interacting with the children... reading, hiking, playing, studying, or direct care...are certified through Safe Families for Children with a background check, etc, and are trained in the
Edelweiss House Program.
Pray for the Children, the Families being coached for jobs and housing, &
all of us Volunteers here at Edelweiss House.
There’s room for everyone!!!
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU
Please prayerfully consider and contact Karen at 812.375.4344 or 812.527.2228.
God may be calling you to join our Mission to help KIDS. . . So, Pray & Listen!