Volunteers have come from towns and cities through Indiana and others and different scheduling...
* Some for s special project,
* Seasonal projects
* few hours a days/week/or month,
* one or more days a week.
* others help a few days a month.
* Help us with some of the supplies we truly are in need of.
* While others are "on-call" for special needs and un-expected situations...like when wood needs cutting, preparing for a 'thank you' get-together, a key person has to be away, or when an unexpected number of children coming at one time.
* While others help 24/7. Like the House Parents, Business Office and yes...the Director, Sister Pat.
If you or someone you know want to make a real Difference . . .
There is an immediate NEED for Christian Married Couples and Singles. The Goal is to restore Families by:
* helping to care for little children (ages 4-8) while their parent(s) get back on their feet.
* You would live on location near Batesville, Indiana for 1 year or more
* home/utilities/amenities/training provided
* If you are single you could be an Assistant andeither live in the home or just help-out for a few hours a day /week/month
Those regularly interacting with the children... reading, hiking, playing, studying, or direct care...are certified through Safe Families for Children with a background check, etc, and are trained in the
Edelweiss House Program.
Pray for the Children, the Families being coached for jobs and housing, &
all of us Volunteers here at Edelweiss House.
There’s room for everyone!!!
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU
Please prayerfully consider and contact Karen at 812-527-2228.
God may be calling you to join our Mission to help KIDS. . . So, Pray & Listen!