Welcome to edelweiss house's webSite!
Every Child counts and Children deserve a future.
So, Sing like nobody’s listening; Dance like nobody’s watching &
Give like a CHILD is depending on you . . . because they are.
Edelweiss House, Inc., working with Safe Families for Children
- · is an alternative to the state welfare system.
- · works with Families whose relatives and friends are unable to reach out give that helping Hand.
- · Biological Parents maintain full custody.
- · Volunteer Families (after being screened extensively) open their homes to children and much like an extended family member.
- · Children stay typically 4 – 6 weeks (or as long as needed) . . . as long as the parents are making a concerted effort and progress to provide a safe and stable home for the children.
- · Children are typically ages 4 – 9; we do, however, have Volunteer Families who help with children who are younger.
Our ultimate goal & commitment is to restoring/reuniting
Jesus said to help them.
By helping us help Kids you help our town, community, our World. You are following the Words of Jesus to help these little ones. So, and help in whatever way you can.
For more information please call: 812-662-7589 or 812-527-2228.
We will be happy to speak at your Church or club.
Edelweiss House receives NO MONEY from any state or government agency.
Edelweiss House is supported totally through DONATIONS individuals and businesses who
care about Kids! So, get a tax deduction & help out for the Love of Kids