BECOME A VOLUNTEER
VOLUNTEERS ARE GOD'S WORDS IN ACTION
“A person who acts on his own free will without pay.”
Volunteers are God’s Word in Action & give good example to KIDS. You can be a part of IT.
VOLUNTEERS One and all…
* Church Groups, Adults, Teen Groups all help.
* Business Groups find this a refreshing time away.
* Neighbors, Neighborhood Groups love the involvement.
* Men or Women Groups are generous in giving T-T.
* Retired Individuals enjoy sharing time and talents.
* Nearby Ivy Tech get involved fulfilling class requirements.
* College Students eagerly help out in summer months.
* High School Students share fun times, Service Hours.
* Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts often take-on a Project
with their Leaders on weekends, vacation times.
* Families often take-on a PROJECT in the summer months.
HOW DOES THAT WORK MONEY-WISE?
Everyone is a Volunteer from the Executive Director, The Associate, Board Members, Grounds Keeper,
Maintenance Help, House Couples, and the Assistants. Yes, each and every Volunteer is a Volunteer.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER PLEASE CLICK HERE
Edelweiss House, Inc.
592N CR 650E
Greensburg IN 47240
Telephone: 812-662-7589 ask for Karen
God may be calling YOU.
– Ask and Listen
– You’ll have a “sense’” of it within.
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU.
May God bless you & keep you safe from all harm.
Sister Pat O’Bryan, M.S., M.P.S.
Executive Director, and Founder