WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Everyone at Edelweiss House is a Volunteer.
There are many opportunities to help-out and the need is great.
Volunteers have come from towns and cities through Indiana and others and different scheduling…
Volunteer weekly or monthly to:
** Hike in the woods
**Teach them outside games
** Teach them a Craft
** Plant seeds
** Pull weeds not flowers!
** Cook Lunch/Supper over the Fire Pit
**Helping with meals
**Cook and Freeze casseroles, some yummies,
** Make telephone calls
** Help with mailings
** Emails, blogs, etc
- Organize a yearly Party for all Volunteers…
- Substitute for a Key person who has to be away
- Help when an unexpected number of child arrive
- Surprise Birthday or “Happy Nothing Day” for anyone
- A Summer Night “Sing-a-long”
If you or someone you know want to make a real Difference . . .
There is an immediate NEED for Christian Married Couples and Singles. The Goal is to restore Families by:
* helping to care for little children (ages 4-8) while their parent(s) get back on their feet.
* You would live on location near Batesville, Indiana for 1 year or more
* home/utilities/amenities/training provided
* If you are single you could be an Assistant and either live in the home or just help-out for a few hours a day /week/month
Those regularly interacting with the children… reading, hiking, playing, studying, or direct care…are certified through Safe Families for Children with a background check, etc, and are trained in the Edelweiss House Program.
Pray for the Children, the Families being coached for jobs and housing, & all of us Volunteers here at Edelweiss House.
There’s room for everyone!!!
GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU
Please prayerfully consider and contact Karen at 812.375.4344 or 812.527.2228.
God may be calling you to join our Mission to help KIDS. . . So, Pray & Listen!